specific objectives of the project
- Extend a recently developed integrative conceptual framework of urban mental health to include responses to global societal challenges. (WP2)
- Collect and analyse data on the most relevant factors in the framework in nine European countries. (WP2)
- Develop affordable digital intervention tools that target mental health literacy, social participation, and psychological resilience. (WP3)
- Extend a secure, safe, and easy-to-use digital support system based on web- and mobile technologies to implement the intervention tools in co-creation with local citizens (WP3)
- Develop and assess a community-based participatory research protocol to guide the co-creation of the intervention tools and the adaptation to the local context. (WP3, WP4)
- Conduct full factorial randomised trials to assess the effectiveness of the RECONNECTED support system on mental health, wellbeing, mental health literacy, mental health stigma, social participation, sense of community, and psychological distress. (WP4)
- To conduct a process evaluation alongside the trial to examine the feasibility and acceptance of the RECONNECTED support system. (WP4)
- Develop implementation scenarios in each community that balance effectiveness and the need for efficiency, economy, and scalability of intervention components. (WP3)
- Expand our dissemination plan into a long-term migration path to support further validation, dissemination, acceptance, and use of the RECONNECTED support system by local communities in Europe) (WP5).
six work packages
WP2: Integrated conceptual framework
WP3: Intervention development
WP4: Evaluation of the intervention
WP5: Dissemination, exploitation, communication
WP6: Project management
The RECONNECTED project has a three layered management structure.
The project management team is responsible for the day-to-day management of the project.
The executive committee is responsible for the overall monitoring of the scientific and financial progress of the project activities. All Work Package and task leaders take seat in this committee. The executive committee reports back to the General Assembly.
The General Assembly (GA) advises and reviews the project progress and results. The GA is the main decision making body in RECONNECTED and consists of one representative of each consortium partner.